Jumat, 11 Januari 2013

Best Notebook in Newest Version on 2013

apple macbook air md232ll/a 13.3-inch. this is one of best Laptop from apple. with good design and light weight , can make you be confidence to bring it in everywhere. it has good many feature and has been admit on the durability of batrei. if you want to buy in special offer you can visit link recomendation here, or just check the price comparison.


  • The computer worked great! Until we did a system update, and then we got the white screen of death. Lost some stuff we hadn't yet backed up (oops, my bad!) and took it in to the Apple store to get a new harddrive put in. Thankfully under warranty, because that sucker would have been almost $800 to replace!! This from a 6 month old computer?? For shame!
    So, I was NOT happy about that. But, since the new harddrive was installed, and the Apple Genius people upgraded it to the latest OS while they were at it, I've been really happy with it. This was our first Mac (computer) purchase and I'm not 100% sure I would purchase a Mac again, mostly because of how bloody explensive they are, and yet for what I use it for, I can do the same things with a $400 PC. Email is still email on a Mac.....But you get stickers with it when you purchase, so there's that... 
  • This is an upgrade from an old MacBook and I've been very happy. Starts quickly, lightweight, certainly faster than my old laptop, screen resolution is much better, and I really don't miss the DVD drive. And at a nice holiday discount, too. All in all, no complaints. 
keyword :  apple macbook air md232ll/a 13.3-inch,apple macbook air md232ll/a,apple macbook ai,apple macbook air 13.3-inch

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar